Friday 3 August 2012

0 Free SEO Expert Book In URDU

I am posting after a long time but today i am here with a really helpful post which will really help you
I have seen alot of people claiming to teach SEO in urdu or Adsense in urdu from different ways like in the newspapers, websites, blogs, auto sites and forums etc.I feel really bad when i realize more than 98% people making fool of innocent and non IT professionals :-(.

I will come to them on my upcoming posts INSHAALLAH and will show you what's the truth.
Today I would like to introduce you with a SEO book in urdu which I found on a blog.This SEO book in urdu is not associated from this blog.But I 'm just representing it :-D



If you need any problem regarding to this post feel free to contact me or comment below i will definately anwser you within 24 hours
my email amirsohail777@gmail .com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Internet and Computer World Copyright © 2011 Powered by worldzdownloads